Association of Yale Alumni / Email YAANW
Join the Brown and Yale communities in Minnesota in welcoming Krista Tippett Brown ’83, Yale ’94 M.Div., host of On Being, and 2014 recipient of a National Humanities Medal from President Barack Obama. This will be a very special evening and we hope you can attend.
When: Wednesday, June 17, 2015
5:30pm -6:15pm Reception with refreshments
6:15pm -8:00pm Dinner & Talk
Where: Town and Country Club, 300 N. Mississippi River Boulevard, St. Paul, MN 55104
The YAANW serves Yale alumni and friends in Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota and Western Wisconsin.
New in town? Click here for helpful information on joining the YAANW.
We have a dedicated volunteer board which makes our many excellent programs happen – but, we rely on your continued contributions to support our work. We get no financial assistance from Yale University. With your financial gifts and volunteer assistance we are able to keep regional alumni connected and:
- Host engaging programs on the economy, politics, the arts, sports, and Yale University.
- Promoting and enhancing the reputation of Yale University in our region.
- Assist area nonprofits and students by sponsoring Yale summer intern fellows, through the AYA Community Service Summer Fellowship Program as well as Bulldogs on the Lakes.
- Interview more than 200 potential Yale College applicants and welcome new matriculants.
- Encourage and acknowledge outstanding high school juniors in our region with Yale Book Awards.